Member Card® Debit Card
A debit card that provides members access to their accounts through the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) or as a method of payment through a point of sale machine (POS).
"You have quick and easy access to your money through a variety of methods."
- Access to your money through an ATM or POS machine
- The following symbols are on the back of the Member Card for reference and indicate acceptance of your card at ATMs or retail stores:
Acculink® (most credit unions) ATMs in Canada.
Interac† ATMs and POS in Canada.
CIRRUS® ATM outside of Canada.
MAESTRO® POS outside of Canada.
"You can perform several transactions at an Acculink ATM."
Obtain account balances.
Make bill payments.
Make loan payments.
"You don't need to carry a large amount of cash with you."
- Electronic access to funds.
"You can rest assured your information is protected."
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) is chosen by you and should be changed regularly.
- Protect your PIN and do not share it with anyone.
- New CHIP enhanced debit cards: making safe payments safer.
Cost savings: Expand/Collapse
"There is no cost to you to replace your card."
- Free for new or replacement cards.
- No charge for pinning your card.
- To locate an ATM closest to you, please refer to the following link: ding-free.ca
- ATM Locator available for smartphones: search 'ding-free' to download the app.
- Member Card debit card Terms and Conditions.
Who might benefit from this product/ service?
- All personal members
- Business Members (exceptions may apply)
® CIRRUS is a registered trademark owned by Cirrus Systems Inc. and is used under licence.
® MAESTRO is a registered trademark owned by Maestro International Inc. and is used under licence.
® ACCULINK is a registered trade-mark owned by Credit Union Central of Canada, used under license.
† Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.