How are you doing?
- Individual results will never be shared publicly.
- If you elect to share your results they will be shared with a Synergy expert. Sharing your results could help to confidentially inform a Synergy expert with ways that they can help you with your financial journey now or in the future. When you meet with a Synergy expert, or if you indicate that you would like for a Synergy representative to contact you, our expert will review your results to help inform the conversation.
- If you elect to complete the survey, but not share your name or submit your results to Synergy, the anonymous results will be shared with Synergy.
- All results will help to inform the overall financial wellness of the communities of which we serve.
Our member wellness contest is now closed.
Congratulations to our contest winners!
Credit Union: Synergy Credit Union
Address: 101 - 4908 42 Street Lloydminster, SK S9V 0E5
CONTEST DESCRIPTION and OUTLINE
Draw dates: February 15, 2021, March 15, 2021, April 15, 2021 and May 17, 2021
- cannot be or live in the same household as a Synergy Credit Union staff member or a member of the Board of Directors,
- does not have to be a current member of Synergy Credit Union,
- must be a Canadian resident.
* The personal trainer or life coach:
- must be certified,
- must be Canadian residents, operating and providing service in Canada.
- Granting permission for Synergy Credit Union to publish the winner’s name and/or photograph as it sees fit without remuneration for Synergy’s website, digital banking application, social media accounts, print materials, advertising, in branch use or posters.
- In giving this consent, I release Synergy Credit Union, their nominees and designees from any and all liability for any violation of any personal or proprietary right I may have in connection with such sale, reproduction or use. I certify that I am of legal age and consent and have the legal authority to execute this consent and release. I approve the foregoing and waive any rights in the premises.
- I understand that this consent is in addition to, and not in substitution for, any other consent, express or implied, which I have given Synergy Credit Union to collect, use and disclose my personal information. This consent may be withdrawn by contacting Synergy Credit Union using the information above.
- If I withdraw consent, I acknowledge that existing publications will not be withdrawn from circulation.
- Personal information held by Synergy Credit Union will be retained and destroyed in accordance with Synergy Credit Union’s retention of records policies and privacy legislation.