How are you doing?
Win a $300 Wellness Package
- Individual results will never be shared publicly.
- If you elect to share your results they will be shared with a Synergy expert. Sharing your results could help to confidentially inform a Synergy expert with ways that they can help you with your financial journey now or in the future. When you meet with a Synergy expert, or if you indicate that you would like for a Synergy representative to contact you, our expert will review your results to help inform the conversation.
- If you elect to complete the survey, but not share your name or submit your results to Synergy, the anonymous results will be shared with Synergy.
- All results will help to inform the overall financial wellness of the communities of which we serve.
Congratulations to our winners!
Credit Union: Synergy Credit Union
Address: 101 - 4908 42 Street Lloydminster, SK S9V 0E5
CONTEST DESCRIPTION and OUTLINE
Draw dates: February 15, 2021, March 15, 2021, April 15, 2021 and May 17, 2021
- cannot be or live in the same household as a Synergy Credit Union staff member or a member of the Board of Directors,
- does not have to be a current member of Synergy Credit Union,
- must be a Canadian resident.
* The personal trainer or life coach:
- must be certified,
- must be Canadian residents, operating and providing service in Canada.
- Granting permission for Synergy Credit Union to publish the winner’s name and/or photograph as it sees fit without remuneration for Synergy’s website, digital banking application, social media accounts, print materials, advertising, in branch use or posters.
- In giving this consent, I release Synergy Credit Union, their nominees and designees from any and all liability for any violation of any personal or proprietary right I may have in connection with such sale, reproduction or use. I certify that I am of legal age and consent and have the legal authority to execute this consent and release. I approve the foregoing and waive any rights in the premises.
- I understand that this consent is in addition to, and not in substitution for, any other consent, express or implied, which I have given Synergy Credit Union to collect, use and disclose my personal information. This consent may be withdrawn by contacting Synergy Credit Union using the information above.
- If I withdraw consent, I acknowledge that existing publications will not be withdrawn from circulation.
- Personal information held by Synergy Credit Union will be retained and destroyed in accordance with Synergy Credit Union’s retention of records policies and privacy legislation.