Personal Line of Credit
A line of credit is an authorized overdraft limit attached to your chequing account.
"You have peace of mind knowing extra funds are available when you need them."
- Accessible anytime through a variety of channels:
- Online banking
- Telephone banking
- ATM/Point of Sale.
- Cheque writing
Cost Savings/Earnings: Expand/Collapse
"You only pay interest on the amount used."
- Interest is calculated daily and debited at the end of the month.
"You are eligible to share in the credit union's profits."
- Eligible for the ProfitShares program.
Peace of mind: Expand/Collapse
"You can protect your assets and your family."
- Loan Insurance available:
- Critical illness
Immediate or detailed information: Expand/Collapse
"You have many different ways to access your account information or history."
- In-branch assistance.
- Online banking, telephone banking or mobile services.
- Detailed monthly statements.
Who might benefit from this product/service?
For members who require immediate access to additional funds.